Sunday, February 13, 2011

Who is the Blissful Witch?

The Blissful Witch Blog came to me during a recent snowmobiling expedition with my husband.  I know, I know.....snowmobiling.....Blissful Witch....come on!  But it is true.....it was a perfect time for me to think and dream.  As I was traveling through the woods, looking at the barren oaks and green tasseled firs, seeing nature at its most pristine.....blanketed in white fluffy snow.....I was "blissfully" happy to be enjoying the outdoors!  Living in New England where the winters are long and cold, I felt blessed to be able to experience the woods in February.  Anyone who lives where the ground is frozen six months of the year can certainly appreciate that. 

So how did I come to the Blog....I guess it just happened!  "Why not?", I thought to myself when I was riding.  I'm not a writer and I'm not terribly creative.  The Blissful Witch is a 40 something wife and mother....like so many others.  But life changed just before my 40th birthday, after a trip to Salem, MA, when I realized we are all a little "magical".  Am I Wiccan?  It would be easier to call myself that, for discussion purposes, but I'm really not.  Do I celebrate life by honoring the wheel of the seasons....definately!   Do I pay attention to the moon and the sun and the role it plays in my own cycle and moods....absolutely!  Has it changed my life....without a doubt! 

Can you look beyond your own mundane?   Do you believe in love spells, in prosperity spells, in protection spells?  You'll find all these here in the future. Visit the Blog often and join my daily journey into what I call "living a magical life".   You may find your own "bliss"......

Best Witches,

The Blissful Witch

1 comment:

  1. Very cool place your at right now. Congratulations on getting there!

    ReplyDelete